Many people worry about becoming more forgetful as they grow older. Some assume that memory loss is a normal part of aging and do nothing about it. Others are afraid that memory problems are the first sign of Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia.
A Memory Care Consultant can help you:
- Understanding Memory Loss and what’s normal & what’s not
- The importance of Early Detection
- Daily strategies for living with Memory Loss
- Help with making decisions for your future
- Learn what legal & financial documents will help you formalize your plans and wishes
- Get connected with additional resources in your community
Is there a fee?
The Memory Care Consultant service that A.C.E. of SW Minnesota offers is made possible through available grant funds and your generous donations. If you have benefited from this service and would like to contribute towards the program, please click on the Donate button below and make a contribution today!
ACE of Southwest Minnesota is funded in part by the Corporation for National and Community Service “Senior Corps – RSVP Program”, Minnesota Board on Aging, MNRAAA, and the United Way Agency. It is also sponsored locally by Cottonwood, Lincoln, Lyon, Murray, Nobles, Redwood, and Rock counties.